From the stirring beauty of our lush Sonoran Desert to our luxury resorts, chef-driven restaurants and exciting activities and attractions, Arizona is bursting at the seams with the makings of a memorable getaway.
Arizona is truly one of the most spectacular travel destinations in the world and we can’t wait to share it with you. The state’s iconic natural beauty—such as the red rocks of Sedona, the untamed beauty of the Sonoran Desert and the majestic buttes of Monument Valley—inspire travelers from all walks of life. So, plan with us and we look forward to welcoming your group of any size to our state for a memorable and inspired event. Arizona’s year-round exceptional weather make hosting outdoors our specialty. From amazing resort patios and outdoor venues to unique attractions and world-class museums, we are ready to inspire you with new ideas for meetings and showcase our desert horizons prime for outdoor hosting and unique venues.
KEY AREAS AROUND ARIZONA
- Offering meetings-friendly properties that range from award-winning resorts and stylish, urban hotels to limited-service accommodations that will maximize your budget
- Hassle-free transportation both in the air and on the ground. Sky Harbor International Airport, just 10 miles from Scottsdale
- Discover something delightfully unexpected – the stirring beauty of the Sonoran Desert. From our exotic cactus blossoms to year-round sunshine, Scottsdale’s Sonoran Desert creates a welcoming environment that will leave your group inspired
- Enjoy recreational options that include horseback riding, off-road tours, hiking, water sports, mountain biking and hot air ballooning, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West, Desert Botanical Garden, Museum of the West and Paolo Soleri’s Cosanti
- Offering unique off-site venues for theme events, and gala celebrations, including an authentic Moroccan citadel and Arabian horse ranch, world-class museums, upscale Western settings and our magnificent Sonoran Desert
What’s New in Arizona?
- Christopher’s, a new Restaurant at Wrigley Mansion, featuring James Beard award-winning Chef Christopher Gross offers a unique dining experience in a spectacular setting
- Opening in 2021 is the Ritz-Carlton Paradise Valley – a 215-room, 20-acre new-build, which will have it all; exemplary service, spectacular views of Camelback Mountain, modern and sleek interiors, and minutes from downtown Scottsdale
- This Fall is the Scottsdale area’s first-ever Dark Sky Zone resort, ADERO, named after the canyon enveloping the six-story, 177-room property. ADERO’s debut comes after a $100-million investment as a Marriott International Autograph Collection resort
- The Fieldhouse, a new venue at the Scottsdale Stadium, home of the Giants Spring Training. 10,000 Square feet, outdoor pre-function space, rigging power and full color in-house lighting
- Castle Hot Springs, Arizona’s only member of the prestigious Small Luxury Hotels of the World, re-opened in the 2020. The land was discovered in 1867 and Castle Hot Springs originally opened in 1896 as one of the world’s top luxury resorts